(1) Thank you to our "Visionary", A. Pernick, for her generous continued contributions to Detroit College Promise.
(2) Thanks to our newest "Supporter", Ben N Teitel Philanthropic Fund, for their continued contribution to the Detroit College Promise.
(3) Thank you to "Believer", Myzell Sowell Jr., for his generous contribution in memory of Myzell and Robin H. Sowell.
(4) Thank you to our newest "Believers", Jane Solomon, Les Siegel, Steven Rowe, Ken & Amy Colton and Herbert Kaufman for their generous continued contributions to Detroit College Promise.
(5) Holiday shopping done? Do you shop at Amazon.com? Use this link
to visit Amazon, and Amazon.com will contribute 4-5% of your purchases to The Detroit College Promise, without costing you anything.
(6) DCP, in collaboration with the DPS Foundation, will be holding a small focus group of past scholar recipients Wednesday, December 17th at the MSU Detroit Center. If you have received an email from us inviting you to attend, please RSVP to Erinthomas3161@gmail.com as soon as possible.
(7) The Detroit College Promise is pleased to be partnering with a group of Masters of Social Work students from the University of Michigan to evaluate the effectiveness of the scholarship program, and how it can better serve DPS students. Results should be available in early 2015.